The Bankstown Invitational is to be held at The Crest, Bankstown on Saturday 18th March 2017. The event is a high performance meet and is part of the 2017 Twilight Track Series.
Click here to view the selected athletes and races (updated 17.03.2017)
6.30pm - 9.00pm
- Women's: 100m, 400m, 1500m, 400m Hurdles, High Jump, Pole Vault, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw.
- Men's: 200m, 800m, 1500m, 400m Hurdles, 3000m Steeplechase, High Jump, Hammer Throw, Shot Put
Click here to view the DRAFT timetable (updated 08.03.17)
Click here for the final timetable. Unfortunately due to substantial rain this week, Council have closed the infield, and therefore we have had to cancel throwing events.
HOW TO ENTER
- Athletes must submit a nomination to be considered for a spot in the 2017 Bankstown Invitational. The fee to nominate is $20. This fee will be refunded if an athlete is not selected.
- To complete an online nomination click here.
- Nominations close midnight Thursday 9th March 2017. Nominations have been extended to Monday 8AM, March 12, 2017.
Nominees must be a member of a national athletics organisation recognised by the IAAF. Members of Athletics NSW, interstate and International athletes are welcome to nominate.
The competition will be conducted in accordance with IAAF rules.
The Bankstown Invitational has Athletics Australia Permit Status enabling athletes to qualify for national and International competitions and set state and national records.
The Bankstown Invitational will feature live stream video content available via the YouTube and Facebook.
Get all the event results instantly via the Athletics NSW Live Results portal www.nswathletics.info/liveresults/
ATHLETE WARM UP
Athletes may warm up on the back straight during non circular races. Please be mindful and respectful of athletes competing in races when warming up.
Please direct competition enquiries to the Athletics NSW Competition Manager Brent Hayward firstname.lastname@example.org or the Assistant Competition Manager Katie Dunn email@example.com or call the office on 02 9746 1122.