All state and territory member associations are invited to send up to six (6) male and six (6) female athletes to contest the 2018 Australian Marathon Championship. The top three athletes from each gender will accumulate points towards a team score, as well as competing for the Australian Marathon Championship title.
Athletics NSW is now accepting nominations to compete for NSW at this years championship. ANSW will send a maximum of twelve athletes, the top three male and top three female athletes will have access to the following assistance package offered by Athletics Australia:
- Free race entry
- Use of the elite athlete facilities on race day (e.g. dressing room)
- An elite start at the front of the field
- One night's twin share accommodation
- Allowance of $150.00 per athlete
- Ground transport to the start line
- Facility access into/out of the event venue for the athlete briefing
Nominations must be submitted via the below portal by 9:00am Monday 30th July 2018.